I Am Woman Foundation Ltd
To offset and implement the Programs of the Foundation on a yearly basis, will cost millions.
This will include the following:
- Programs implemental cost
- Scholarship Funding
- Equipment for training
- Rental for Office
- Steepened to persons who offer special skills
- Office staff
Fundraising is an integral part of how we raise Funds to meet our Budget on a yearly basis.
Our first major event for the year 2015 will be in the form of a 5k Run/Walk to be held on the 26 of April 2015 this is in aid of our Scholarship Fund.
SOME OF OUR SPONSORS ARE:
- Medical Doctors Association of Jamaica
- Insurance Company
- Non-Profit Organization Overseas
- The General public
- Municipal Council of Portmore
- Sun City Radio Portmore
I Am Woman Foundation Ltd. spends at least 300 hours on a yearly basis doing community services, and will need to do twice that amount of time or more.
HOW YOU CAN BECOME A PART OF THE ORGANIZATION
- You can give at least two hours a week teaching, or using your special skill voluntarily.
- You can give financially to the Foundation a onetime Contribution or Monthly Donations.
- You can become a Member of the Board.
- You can become a Mentor to a Young Person.
- You can donate to our Food Bank by giving non perishable items and can goods.
- You can donate clothing items.
- You can donate used Furniture
A present there are two (5) persons who does all the Administrative aspect of the foundations work and takes no payment as our budget cannot facilitate that at this time.
At present we have approximately 15-20 Volunteers/Mentors and need another 300 or 400 to guarantee the successful running of the Organization, thus our recruitment drive for Advisories to the Board, Board Members, and Committee Members. Click here to Volunteer
THIS IS TRULY A HUGE UNDER TAKING BUT THROUGH THE UNITED EFFORTS OF CARING, SHARING, CONCERNED, INDIVIDUALS AND THE GUIDANCE OF GOD WE ARE CONFIDENT THAT THE GOALS AND OBJECTIVES OF THIS ORGANIZATION WILL BE REALIZED.
AT I AM WOMAN WE AIM TO:
- Find those who need assistance
- Feed those that need to be fed
- Train educate and empower
- Put them to work
YOU TOO CAN MAKE A SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE VOLUNTEER TODAY.