I Am Woman Foundation Ltd
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
THE PROGRAMS AND SERVICES WE OFFER ARE:
- Training in Computer skills
- Counseling services
- Scholarships Awards
- Talent exposure
- Advertise and support members Businesses
ASSISTANCE GIVEN BY THE FOUNDATION:
- We have offered Scholarships/Lunches/Schools Fees/Stationery and Uniform Materials to a number of Students attending high / basic and Primary Schools throughout the Municipality of Portmore.
- We have offered assistance for the fixing of Roves
- We have assisted families with Funeral expenses
- We have assisted Senior citizens with their medical Expenses
- We have assisted in the feeding of several Families
- We have donated household items such as: Beds, Sewing Machines, stoves and Clothing to several Families.
- We have donated Chairs/Tables/Stationery and Educational Tools to several Schools/Churches and Community Centers.
- We have for several Years hosted a number Children and Senior Treats throughout Portmore.
OUR LONG TERM GOALS:
To build a Half – Way House
- Build Skills Training Center
- To provide Housing care for abandoned Children, the Elderly and Parents in Crisis
- To establish Programs in which individuals can gain a skill and be meaningfully employed these to include:
- The Career Advancement Program (CAP) for High School drop-outs ages 16-18
- HEART/NTA Skills Programmes
- PATH- assisting persons in acquiring government assistance
- A Computer Center
- Cosmetology and Nail Technician Courses
The main aim is to extend our Services to other areas in the Island.
We have received Endorsements from persons who feel we are doing a great job these to include:
- The Acting Mayor of Portmore- (who in his own words says, “this Foundation is dear to my Heart)
- Outgoing Mayor- Keith Hynes
- Counselor- Keith Blake
- The Portmore Minister Fraternal
- Some Media Houses
- Members Of Parliament